Friday 2/26: BUS SAFETY & PROCEDURES
- · Temperatures will be taken at the bus stop as the student enters the bus
- · Temperatures will be taken again upon arrival to school.
- · Social Distancing will take place on the bus
- · Siblings can ride together in the same seat.
- · Masks will be worn by the driver and the students
Health Attestation Forms
- · Students must have a completed health ticket for the driver in order to ride the bus
- · Teachers will have copies of the health ticket form to give to students as they need them.
- · The times on the student bus assignment are approximate and may vary as students are added/changed on the route
- · Students are to be at the bus stop when the bus arrives to be picked up
- · Students should arrive at the bus stop at least 10 minutes before their assigned time.
- · If a student is in need of a change in their bus arrangement due to family schedules, please allow 3-5 days for the change to occur. Families may need to make alternative transportation arrangements during this time.
- Teachers should have been in contact with you about bus assignments beginning with Track B on March 1. Track A will begin on March 8.
- · Please be patient as we continue to add and change students to our bus routes.
As Always, Thank you for the continued support of our school. We look forward to seeing our Track B students back to school Monday, March 1!